Monday, November 7, 2011

From Russia With Love

I want to thank the Russian bot net that recently bombed my Blog with over 770 hits on November 1st. Although I'd like to think that the Russian people have taken an interest in Ferrochie I really don't think that's the case. It seems very clear to me that this is the work of Boris & Natasha. After all they are wanted for espionage, mayhem, general mischief and other heinous crimes. Hey! News flash! The cold war is over Boris! Even if the Kremlin forgot to deactivate you in 1991, Ferrochie is not harboring a Canadian Moose!

Now my statistics are forever skewed and I'll never have good marketing data. Oh wait, I know most of my customers personally. I guess it's okay. :)

Disclaimer: In the event the Russian people ARE suddenly interested in Ferrochie I have a new shop policy. WE NOW SHIP TO RUSSIA! Inquire for rates.

Для моих русских друзей. Мы любим тебя сюда! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment